Wednesday, May 28, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

Well I had my ultrasound today, and we are being blessed with another adorable drama queen!! We took the kids with us, and Colby was so excited to see all the body parts. He kept asking the tech "Well what is it"? When she finally said that it was a girl, Colby put his hands up and said "see mom I told you it was a sister" !! I love it!! He has been telling me since I told him there was a baby in my tummy, that he was going to have 2 sisters. He is so excited, and now coming up with some pretty crazy names!!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

Congrats! That is exciting! How cute that he totally knew it was a girl the whole time. When are you due, and how are you feeling?

Hawkins Family said...

Oh, I am so excited for you. Congratulations. That is funny he knew it was a girl the whole time. Well you look really good when I saw you the other day. I hope things are going good. Talk to ya soon. :)

lofgreenlegacy said...

Yay! girls are drama but so much fun. That is cute that he knew it was a girl. When I had my ultrasound with Kyra, Kaden went with us and he cried for 2 hours after they told us it was a girl, he wanted a brother so bad. It was heartbreaking. But he got over it. Any names yet?

Holman Family said...

Congratulations!! Your kids are so freaking cute, I have a feeling Becca and Halle are going to look alot a like, they are both cute little blonde cubby babies which we think is the cutest kind. I am so excited for you!