Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SNAKES...SNAKES...SNAKES!!

I just want to express how much I hate snakes! Chris killed a mohave rattlesnake by our back door monday evening next to our trash can, just after I put a dirty diaper in it! I never heard it rattle, but saw it as I was walking back up the steps to the door. Then he killed another one this morning on the other side of the steps. This one didn't rattle either, he saw it as he was walking up the steps too. They were both coiled up ready to strike. So all of you beware that they are out, and for some reason not rattling. I am now officially putting my kids on house arrest. My neighbor killed one on sunday evening as well, so we will not be going outside until about november i figure!! For those of you that don't know me to well, I am deathly afraid of snakes. I pray that we don't find anymore around our house.

5 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

ugh!! I hate snakes too. I am constantly looking around for them when I am outside and I haye to let Britt out without me. That is weird that aren't rattling. I am glad Chris found them before they struck.

aLdeR fAmiLy said...

How freaking scary! I hate snakes too, Steven likes to kill them too. Sounds like we'll be going to the park A LOT:)

LewisFamily2006 said...

That seriously is the scariest thing! I share your deathly fear of snakes. ahhhh!!! that is so gross.
On a good note how are you feeling? When are you due? Soon?

lofgreenlegacy said...

That is rotten! I would freak out if I saw one at my house. I would put my kids on house arrest too.

Rochelle said...

Wow! I would have freaked out too and put my kids on house arrest! Crazy that they never even made any noise!!