Monday, August 25, 2008

4 More Weeks!!

Just a little update on me and my belly. I am now 35 weeks and only have 4 or less to go. I am schedule for my c-section on Sept 23rd, but really hoping to go before then. Just this past weekend, I've decided I am ready. I'm finally getting just plain uncomfortable. I told the dr today that when I come back in 2 weeks, I'm going to be ready to do this thing, I hope he is too!! He just laughs at me. She finally has a name....Macey Carol Hancock. I am so tired of looking at the book, we are sticking with this one!!!!

4 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love love love the name you chose. And I feel very sorry for you. I hate being pregnant from the time I find out I'm pregnant, and it gets worse and worse. So by the end I'm absolutely miserable. But your on the count down now. Yay!

Holman Family said...

Macey is such a cute name! I love it, good choice. And obviously Carol is a great name, that is Lisa's middle name too! Your kids are so dang cute I cant wait to see the next one!

Hawkins Family said...

Wow!! Only 4 more weeks, that is exciting! I love the name Macey. I totally understand, its like you get to a cetain point are like ok this is enough of being pregnant and just plain miserable. I am not that great at making bows, I just copy other peoples. In 2 weeks I am going to go take a class at Ribbons and Lace, so hopefully I will make better ones. But, the flower ones I love to make and are super easy. So, if you really want me too I will totally come over and we can make some together. Email me your number & I'll call you. My email is bkbhawkins@aznex.net

(sorry I wrote a novel)

Skinners said...

Okay, so I'm a slacker and haven't checked blogs in a while! Congrats on the new baby girls first off! Your name is way cute! Sounds like things are going great for you.