Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm Still Here

I want to give a shout out to Missy for reminding me that I'm way behind on Blogging!! Thanks!

So we are all still alive. We have been fighting our way thru colds, and hopefully one day we will get thru them. We just keep passing them around- it sucks. I am totally frustrated because last week we took Colby back to the ear dr to have a follow-up since he got his tubes out, and he has to now get them back in! He is almost deaf in one ear because of all the fluid and wax stuck in there so they are putting them back in on the 12th of March. I feel so bad for him. He asked us why God made his ears like that. I had no idea what to tell him. It was so sad. Oh, well better than ear infections. Becca's new favorite thing to do is go cross eyed! Crazy I know, but she calls them "crazy eyes". Too funny. And as for Macie, well she turned 5 months old yesterday. She is doing great other than her crummy cold.

As for me I actually went back to work today. My sister moved away to Missori last week :( so I took over for her. Really, I'm not sure how it's going to work out, but I'm going to give it a shot. It's only part time, but I'll be honest- I really like staying home. I get to take Macie with me and the other 2 go to Chris's parents so at least they are not at a babysitter. I did tell my mom that today was "my first and last day"- so you can guess how today went!! Here is hoping for a better day tomorrow.

3 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Awww...I know working totally sucks! I say everyday is my last day but unfortunately it can't be that way. So sorry about all the sickness. We've been pretty blessed this cold season. Kyra has a cold right now but not to bad and that's about it. Knock on wood...hope things get better for you guys.

aLdeR fAmiLy said...

That totally sucks about Colby! I feel for you. We have been sick too but it's been the stomach bug, yuck! Hope work gets better!

Windsor World said...

I totally feel your pain about the ear tube situation..Kannon got tubes in his ear right before his 1st bday and the whole problem that we had in the first place never even went away..and then about a month ago, I found a little tube in ear lobe..dang thing feel out..I was told they would last at least a year..and even though it really didn't help I was still pissed it fell out (I know that totally doesn't make since) but I'm still paying the bill for those suckers... anyways sorry about venting..just wanted to let you know I do feel your pain!! Glad that I could bug you enough to make you want another blog!! LOL