Sunday, November 1, 2009

Attention All, I actually Updated!!!

LOL, I'm pretty shocked myself. I've updated this and facebook. I'm on a roll today. I've cleaned house, finished my book (Tempted, which was really good by the way) and did all the updating. What am I going to do now?? I would like to say THANK GOD FOOTBALL IS OVER. Don't get me wrong, it was fun, but I am so ready to have our Saturday's back. They had their last game on Saturday against Wilcox. It was a close game, but we pulled thru and won. That put us in 1st place for flag, our season was 6 wins and 2 losses. Colby really enjoyed playing and can't wait until next yr.

I believe we have a little break before our next adventure which will be welcoming baby Corey who is expected in just a few more weeks. I can't wait for Cleve to be a dad. ;) Then the craziness of the holidays will be here. ;)

1 comment:

lofgreenlegacy said...

HAHA I felt the same way about football last year with Kaden!