Monday, March 3, 2008

Dish...Dish...Dish


Oh my gosh, my daughter!! Last Sunday I was doing the dishes after breakfast and here comes Becca pushing the chair over to the sink saying "dish....dish....dish". She made her way right in and proceeded to start washing dishes!! It really put a hold on all the actual washing of the dishes, but after about 6 times that day of me attempting and her intruding, they finally got done. She is actually pretty good at it. At 1 1/2, she knows to scrub them with the brush and then rinse them off!!

And yes, I do know that she is half naked, but because her brother insists on running around without a shirt, she doesn't feel that she should have to either!!!!

6 comments:

LewisFamily2006 said...

Way to train her when she is young!

Skinners said...

Hi! Cute family. When you said Bub I had to stop and think who you were. I haven't been called that in years!!! Things are great with us. Sounds like you guys are loving life! Thanks for leaving a comment. It's fun to find people's blogs. Jed is coming home today. Well, staying with an Aunt and Uncle in Mesa but out of the hospital. Doing great. Keep in touch. I'll update my blog soon so you can see some new pictures!

Rochelle said...

Hey! We were excited to hear you have a blog! Kind of a fun way to keep in touch. Your kids are soo cute! And congrats with one on the way! Three is quite the adventure!! WOW!

Hawkins Family said...

How dang cute your little girl is. I think that she looks alot like you. YOu already have the blogging thing down:) Well have a great day. Talk to ya soon. Katie

Jodi Taylor & Tymbr said...

hope all is well. those babies are just adorable and congratulations on the new arrival. miss seeing and talking to you - take care and keep in touch.

Audra said...

Oh my goodness. Everyone looks great. I can't believe how long it has been. I hope that things are well with you guys. I just thought that I would say hello and tell you, your blog looks good. We should keep in touch.