Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Where are my Post's???

So if you have not noticed lately, I really suck at this. Not because I want to, but because I'm a looser and don't have a digital camera. So I do have some things to post, I'm just waiting to use up the rest of the film so I can get it developed. So feel sorry for me and tell Chris that I really need a digital camera!!!!

We are all doing good. School is almost out, and Colby is ready! "I'm just board of school mom." This is what he has been telling me when we get ready in the a.m. Too funny!! We officially are going down tomorrow to start a contract on our house--- we may finally have it sold!! Everyone cross your fingers, so we can build a new house.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

WOW! A new post! J/k Hope everything is going well- and hope you are feeling alright! Good luck on your house- and I am jealous that you are going to build!

Hawkins Family said...

Yes. It is about time that you posted something new. You don't have a digital camera?? What the heck. Tell Chris that it is a neccessity:) I hope your house sells. Where are you going to build at?? In Safford?? Well how is the pregnancy going? Hope things are good. Talk to ya soon.

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey Jennifer so glad you found me. I'm new to all this blogging stuff. I'm computer illiterate. Your kids are so cute! Isn't your daughter the same age as my youngest? (2 on May 30) they grow up so fast. Is it the land by your mom? He asked me if I wanted to guy it! He wants to build so bad. One day! good to hear from you. Cute family!