Monday, November 10, 2008

Turkey Time

Ok Colby brought this turkey home from school the other day that he had to decorate and take back to decorate the classroom. He had so much fun. He picked out some of my scrapbook paper, cut it with some decorative sissors and glued them on for feathers. He painted the whole turkey first. Then he glued the eyes, nose, and popcorn on. He was so excited to use so many different things to decorate it. He told me that "the other kids in my class will be so impressed"!! I love that he used the word impressed, so I had to share it with everyone.

3 comments:

Audra said...

That is a good lookin' turkey. Hi Jen, I hope things are going well with Macie and the whole crew.

lofgreenlegacy said...

How cute! He did great. I might have to steal that idea and do it with my kids.

Windsor World said...

So cute..I'm going to have to use that ides one of these day!! I'm sure all the kids loved his turkey!!