Thursday, March 26, 2009

Macie is 6 months!!

Well our little one is growing up so fast, I think we might be missing some of it!! She is now 6 months old. All the sudden she is eating food, rolling and scooting around on the floor, yelling, laughing really good, and trying to sit up. Where did the time go??? Anyways here are a few recent pic's of her.







I had to post this because she does it all the time! She is constantly chewing on her fingers, and when she first puts her fingers in, one always goes in her nose!! It's to funny.

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

I super droper lover the one with her finger in her nose..so cute! I can't believe she is already 6 months old..but oh it's such a cute age :) The last pic of all your kids is adorable to!! Just think when the day comes that your kids get married they now have a dad who can marry them!! LOL I laughed when I saw Chris married Cleve, but at the same time it was pretty cool!