Tuesday, April 28, 2009

7 Months Already

Yup you've got it. Macie is growing so dang fast I can't believe it. She is sitting, rolling EVERYWHERE, and started talking. Drum roll please....... she said her 1st word while we were in San Diego and it was...... mama!! Yeah, I was so excited because the other 2 said dada first so I just figured she would to. She even said dada on sunday. Can't believe it, she will be walking before we know it.

Maice at work!!


Sitting like such a big girl.


Rolling everywhere.

1 comment:

Windsor World said...

Dang, she is getting so big...time for another one :D!! Looks like you guys had a blast on vacation..We were going to do a lego land seaworld, zoo trip in the end of May, but we're thinking maybe not with this whole Swine flu crap going around!! Anyways I missed you guys at bunco this month..I'm sure it just wasn't the same without me there!! LOL.. Oh and ps I still want you to email me your sugar cookie receipe...!