Friday, December 19, 2008

Colby's Christmas Program

Colby's pre-school class participated in the Solomon School Christmas Program lastnight. His class sang one song, and each of them had a costume. It was cute, but you couldn't really hear them because they were so far away from the microphone. He was a gingerbread man, and seamed pretty excited about it. There were christmas trees, elfs with bells, and the gingerbread people. He knew the entire song, I was so proud. He was one of the only voices I could hear. Here are some of the pictures I took with me new camera. It's really hard to get used to a digital camera from my 35 mm. It takes a while for the picture to take so I'm not very good yet!!!


Can you tell he is so excited!!!!


Colby and Frankie


His class


Colby and his cousin Emma


My Gingerbread Man!!

No comments: