Friday, December 19, 2008

Husband Tag!!

1. How long did you date before you got married?
Just a little over a year. Although he preposed after about 4 months. I made him wait until I was out of school.

2. How long have you been married?
9 1/2 years!!!

3. What does he do that surprises you?
He helps so much around the house. Now with 3 kids running around things are not as tidy as they used to be. He knows that it makes me crazy so he is always doing the laundry or picking up.

4. What is his best feature?
I love his eyes, and his bald head!! Crazy I know, but I really do love it.

5. What is his best quality?
He is always there when I or someone else needs him, even if it's something he hates to do. And usually never complains about it.

6. Does he have a nickname for you?
It's usually, hey babe.

7. What is his favorite color?
It has to be brown or green because those are the only color of shirts that he likes to wear.....kinda like camo I guess!!!

8. What is his favorite animal?
Dogs

9. What is his favorite food?
Cheese!! He really is a cheese lover.

10. What is his favorite sport?
Hunting or off road racing-- well he says they are sports!!!

11. When and where did you first kiss?
On our first date...the day after graduation my junior year (can't remember the actual date). We were up on the mountain dancing under the stars... Romantic huh! Ya, he made me fall for him with his romancing.

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple?
We love to lay in bed and talk until late.

13. Do you have any children?
Yup, the 3 cutest ones ever!!! Colby, Becca, and Macie

14. Does he have a hidden talent? Umm, Pretty good at off road driving. We used to do it alot before we had kids, now I'm to worried that we will roll and someone will get hurt. Motherhood, it's taken some of the adventure out of me!!!

15. How old is he?
Really old...just kidding!! 33

16. Who said 'I love you' first?
He did! We had been dating for about 3 months and I knew that I already loved him, but I was waiting for him to say it. I was too scared to say it first:)

17. What is his favorite music?
Hairnation!!! He loves the old rock and roll. He also likes older country music.

19. Do you think he will read this? I'm sure he will someday. He checks out my blog everynow and then. But not very often.

1 comment:

Hawkins Family said...

I love,love Macie's pic on the side of your blog. It is sooo precious. Where did you get it taken?? I also think rebecca's is adorable too. Super cute kids:)

Sounds like Chris is an awesome Hubby:)