Monday, December 22, 2008

Macie's Blessing

So I'm a horrible mom, and forgot to take any pictures of Macie on her Blessing day!! So we re-inacted it this past Sunday after church!!!- Just for pictures. LOL, I know I'm retarded.

Chris's Grandpa Frank blessed her, and my Uncles Danny and Ronnie came and took part in it. Chris's Grandpa gave her a beautiful blessing. She did pretty good and only fussed for a second. We were not able to have a dinner afterwards, due to me having to stay for the remainder of church to teach my first day of Nursery!! Yup, they already gave me a job. It's quite interesting teaching and taking care of a baby. Glad it's an easy calling though and it keeps me going.

Thanks to all our family for coming and participating in her special day and to Papa Frank for her special blessing!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

She looks so beautiful! I LOVE that dress. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

Hawkins Family said...

Ohh she is so adorable. I LOVE her dress. That is the same one as Karlee's. I love all the ruffles. Macie looks so cute. I love the picture of her sticking out her tongue. That is precious.

I am glad her special day turned out good. Good luck on teaching Nursery. Sounds like fun:)